Tuesday, December 20

A Journey Back Home



Everyone has a story to tell: A voyage full of laughter and joy.



Right from the beginning, my housemates had been begging ( not really actually ) to go to my hometown. However, I kept on insisting. Perhaps I thought there was nothing much could be done in Sekinchan, accept for the majestic view of the paddy fields, nothing else. Somehow, eventually, I agreed.

The night before, we kept on reminding Faris, the main driver to depart at 8.00am plus having breakfast. He did turn up sharply at 8.00am, yet I was still packing my stuffs and Fateh was sleeping, ya...my fault for not waking him up. Finally at 9.30am we were off!

Yup, thank you very very much! I hope you guys enjoy your short visit to this remote town. Sorry for any inconvenient. Hopefully, inshaallah we will see again, looking forward for that! 


My peaceful hometown :) 

This cute thing carried us all the way to Sekinchan~ good job!

My small little home 

Faris, me and Fateh...

View in front of my house

My kampung's name..haha

Broad empty road...

The irrigation system..cool rite?

The calm beach...

Scenery.........

Harvesting machine`Mesin padi we called it..

Hope you guys enjoyed coming to my small quite town...



No comments:

Post a Comment