Thursday, November 24

Last moment together...


A ship that will never sink, friendSHIP...

My beloved bag

I believe everyone has a story to tell, regardless is sad, happy, exciting or problematic. Some need someone to share their happiness, anxious, worries, and why is that? Why people can’t just keep it to themselves? Just a simple answer will do, because sharing brings people together.

I also have a story to tell. A story to my brand new life.

Despite all my sad posts about life being distressful, sad and challenging. There was silver lining in every cloud. I did learn a lot; principles in life, true friendship that I never felt before, obstacles that were there to guide us to be a better person and someone that you could rely on whenever you were at the bottom of the life-wheel. It made me be very very happy and grateful, indeed.

I was very very grateful to have tremendously nice, caring and understanding best friends to be aside me, facing the hardships in life. I always prayed that God would bless me with good friends, and He answered me. Alhamdulillah... I didn’t really know how to describe them in words, yet they were the most awesome friends that everyone would probably dream of. All the sad and joyful moments that we spent together really caused me to miss them badly. I was glad and happy to have them as my friends.

We spent most of our times together, sharing stories that really made us extremely close and understanding each other in our unique ways. Certainly, I gonna miss all those moments. :’(

So I’m writing this letter to you, with a hope that you will understand
....................................................................

Dear my beloved friend,

No one would ever predict that we would be a very best friend at an instance look. No one would ever know that we were meant to be a very special friend. Yet, sooner or later we would probably realise. I was really grateful and happy that the fate chose us to be together, as you always said that God had a plan for everyone.

Sometimes I felt that I have wasted my valuable life by being sad and jealous over stuffs that I should be grateful of. Maybe it was still hard for me to realise and appreciate something while we had it, rather when it gone. But, you never tired and stopped reminding me about it.  Indeed those moments that undoubtedly brought us together. It was the moments that made us to openly telling what exactly we felt. Shall I call it as fate?

I was sorry as sometimes I  got carried away by my own thinking. My mind and feeling deceived me, indeed. I was just my habit not to think about others feeling, others concern, despite the fact that you would always be there for me. I was really grateful to be given a friend like you. I promised you that I would try to be happy in life and try my best in everything I’m going to do.

Now, we had come to the end. I felt really sad. Honestly, I would be missing you a lot. The friendship that we had was very special indeed. I will never forget you and hopefully you would also remember me. Please do keep in touch. Please take a very good care of yourselves, your health, you will always, indeed forever be my best friend. :’)

Truly with love,
Pjul

My beloved accounting classmates & Miss Esther



My joyful economics classmates & Mr Nedu

Some of the A1 classmates-love you guys!

Sue Yinn, Stephen n me lol :))

Gonna miss u guys :')


Till we meet again

1 comment:

  1. Pjul!!! Just saw this post!! It is so so so sweet of you!! I miss you!! You are a blessing in our lives too!! Don't say that you pity us for having you. We truly appreciate our friendship with you too!!! :DD Hope you're doing great in Adelaide!! :D

    ReplyDelete