Wednesday, November 16

disappointment......again

15.11.2011-the day I shall remember forever


At first I’m not feeling like writing on this blog today, as I describe it as the worst day ever. Yet, I think I should share something that might keep you all as a warning next time.


First, do not lend your limited money to someone you barely know, chiefly to your 5-minutes friend, as I describe it. I think I shared it before my experience, lending money to one African guy-liar shall i call him-claiming to be brother in Islam; helping each other depicts an honourable act but magically vanish with my RM400 worth of money. Well, accidentally I met him while I was walking to the mosque on one fine Friday afternoon-after millions idle phone calls were made by me...

He: Excuse me, is this the way to Sunway Pyramid?

Me-Tremendously shocked momentarily: Yes.....and I remember you! You are the one who borrowed 400 ringgit from me!

He-Pretend to deny strongly: Are you sure, am I the right person? You are not mistaken? Who’s the name of the guy borrowing your money?

Me: Hafiz-as I was told last time

He-good actor: no, my name is Hakim... I think you got the wrong person. Is this the way to Sunway Pyramid? - Technique to change topic I guess...

As he was really damn good with his acting, just let it be. Hakim? What the heck! Hurm...
Well, despite you may look kind, good, and kind-hearted, never let other people to take advantage on you. Be wise. You should ask for identification card or so called ID or anything that enable you to claim your money in the future-Oh God, how come I never thought of that before!


Besides, today has been a very very bad, disappointing and devastating day for me. Just imagine that you have been working really hard, burning the midnight oil every day until you fallen asleep on your table or on your chair, memorising the subject that suppose to be understood, skip important dinner or lunch just to have extra study hours, yet ending up making the most silly mistake that would ever been made by a humankind-forgot to answer the exam question correctly due to recklessness not reading the instruction carefully-what could be worse than that!

Plus, this exam is really, tremendously important that will certainly decide your future, yet you spoiled it...

What actually happen was, I forgot to answer another one essay for my economics paper-resulting a total of 25marks gone!-yup, just like that! Now, my hope of getting A already crushed into pieces, and still gasping for a B.

I was very sure that I only need to answer only one essay-nope, I was totally wrong! I wish I had the power to turn the time back...but, yeah....that was not possible.

Yet, thanks a lot to my mates that lighten up some hope that I can still get a B, thus Inshaallah enable me to fly...Thanks a lot mates!

Well, study hard and smart for your exam, be hardworking.....but, know your exam format well! ~END OF CHAPTER ONE-hopefully there is no more coming chapters...


I'm happy having u guys, yet I'm pity u guys for having me

1 comment:

  1. ko ok x pjul? jgn sdey2 ek..aku kan ada..cntct r aku..t kte kua lepak2..ok.jgn sdey2 n tensen2..rindu gle kt ko ! ;D

    ReplyDelete