Tuesday, December 20

LOVE




Everyone has questions in their minds, some may still seek for answers and some may be unsolved. Something is puzzling in my mind...like a masterpiece that hard to be solved

Sometimes I wonder what people would say about me at a glimpse, when they not even know me. And I wonder what they think of me after knowing me thoroughly. But, I wonder the most what a girl would expect from a guy. Some may say “I’m not good enough for her” “Who am I if compared to him” “Why they would probably like me, there is nothing special in me”

Everyone will probably want the best for them. Truly, a good girl is for a good guy and otherwise. I believe a girl will seek someone not only based on the way they look, but more than that, perhaps, a special and unique character in someone. Everyone can be kind, caring and sweet with someone they love, but not everyone can make them feel protective and happy. This is what I meant with a unique and common character.



I wonder what is the unique characters in me??

I’m not a guy who is good to lead, but I always try to be a good follower

I’m not a guy who is good to console, but I always try to be a good listener

I’m not a guy who is good to share, but I always try to be tolerance

I’m not a guy who is good to talk, but I always try to mingle

I’m not a guy who is good to protect, but I always try to be helpful

I’m not a guy who is good to be happy, but I always try to smile

I’m not a guy who is good to laugh, but I always try to be funny

I’m not a guy who is good to be nice, but I always try to be kind

I’m not a guy who is good to be what you expected, but I always try to be myself

I’m not a guy who is good to be sweet, but I always try to be a fulfiller

I’m not a guy who is good to be compared, but I always try to be like him

I’m not a guy who is strong, but I always try to be perseverance

I’m not a guy who is good for you, but I always try if you give me a chance

And I’m sorry for not able to be the one everyone have always dreaming  of. I’m just an ordinary guy with a lots of weaknesses and I’m still learning to be a better one. I just know that I’m not good guy. Perhaps, I should wait for someone who is able to see the unique characters in me and accept who I really am...perhaps one day.


I'm happy having u guys, yet I'm pity u guys for having me

No comments:

Post a Comment