Friday, December 23

Another Journal


29.11.2009, Thursday

It was the SPM’s week. I was sitting alone in the surau holding a thick biology book. The green cover had tear apart, not because I was studying too hard, perhaps because I didn’t wrap it with the plastic wrapper. I looked into page by page but with no intention to read through them. I was thinking where all my friends were. I griped a pencil and started writing something in the book, an empty space between the countless words.

Huh, life is not a plain sailing. A few days to go!! NO.....! What life would be after this? Only God knows... Pray for my success, friends...Thanks!”

05.07.2011, Friday

Somehow, Alhamdulillah, thanks to God. Life afterwards wasn’t as scary and bad as I expected. A good financial support enabled me to study in a city called Sunway. All these while I have been travelling to the northern side, now I was going to the eastern side of Malaysia. I was able to meet very caring, joyful and inspiring good friends. They portrayed to me a different perspective and angle of life and open a gate to a new world of friendship.
Of course there were good and sad moments together. However, I kept the sweet moments in my heart and just forgave and forgot the bad ones. 
 
Today.....

It is back to uncertainty. I have passed two stages in life and about to enter the third one, indeed everyone will. Honestly, I really missed my friends in college’s life. Yet, life must go on. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget. Once again...pray for my success, buddy! Thanks 

I'm happy having u guys, yet I'm pity u guys for having me

No comments:

Post a Comment