Thursday, January 10

We all have power, a hidden power. We are power rangers.



Bismillah
Assalamualaikum wbt

*I’m not promoting power rangers*

When we are taking about hiding our powers, superheroes do it better. Superman hides in a small remote town called Smallville, Batman only shows up at night when everyone are fast asleep and Ultraman becomes soo big that no one ever thought he is just one small-skinny alien fighting squad.

It cost nothing but action
Credit: Google image
They are different. *Daa...they had this one rare weird power that even I can’t get it* However, we have this special and unique but common power. But, rarely being used especially by Malaysian. *I think they don’t even know they have one...haiya*

I’m a person of few words and some of you are as well. *Just admit it* Meeting new people is the most horrifying moments, even an aunty or uncle could make me pee in the pant. After the word “HI” the awkward moments starts. *Sound of crickets filled the air...criek...criek...How do I spell the sound?!* As if time is passing so slow. A minute is like an hour, an hour is like a day and bla2.... Even worse, if there is even not a single word come out from both of us. It is the moments where I hope my phone ring and nonstop texts make their way to me. *I usually talk to simsimi*

But, this power changes everything. You would be surprised with the power of this power. *Obviously my English is rubbish* It shows it is better than I expected. You’ll never expect what kind of person are they if they didn’t fight back with their hidden powers. Sometime their power might be stronger, but stronger it is, the better.  It brings joy and warmth to the atmosphere. *Please leave if there is no clashes of power occur*
The effect of this power is powerful even it is unseen. On phone, you could feel the greatness of this power that comes through your voices.

Dale Carnegie wrote, this power is one of the ways to make people like you. It is a remedy to win friends and influence people. Even our beloved Prophet encouraged this power as it is rewarded by Allah.

Smile, a simple way to make a good first impression.

Lets us use this hidden power more often. *I challenge you to smile to 10 random people today, if you brave enough. And tell me the result* :) 

2 comments:

  1. lol not only 10, but tomorrow i can smile to 100 random people, of course they are my customers, hahaha *since i work as a cashier now, smile is one of my duties*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. Smile with a smile that comes from heart. :D

    ReplyDelete