Friday, April 13

Today



Ya Rabbi
Sometime it is just too hard to move on
Everytime I tried to stand
I will fall
Sometime it is hard to be good all the time
Be silent when others are demeaning me
When others are ignoring me
When they criticize me
Sometimes it is just too hard to change
To clean this evil heart
To be as happy as those out there
Ya Rabbi
I wish I can have all the good friends in the whole world
I wish I can be around those who care and love
I wish I be good as them
Sometime I wish I can swiftly jump to a quiet place
Far from them
Far from everything
But I can't
Because it is not what it's suppose to be
I wish and I hope You will always guide me
Be with me
Whenever I’m feeling down, all alone, in grieve
I hope I will always remember you
In the time of happiness and despair
Truly I can’t survive in this strange world alone
Even for a day
Please, never ignore me
Because I’ve no one else but You...
Ya Rabbi
I don't know how long I can stay this way
Give me strength
Shows me hope and chance
Only to You I lean all my whispers of hope
Indeed, only to you I seek for help and ultimate protection
Amin~

No comments:

Post a Comment