Monday, April 2

New layout

The place we spend our late evening

I've updated my blog to this complex awesome feature. Somehow, I still learning on how to use it. If u drag your mouse to the right side of this page, there is a docked slide. You can choose what to view swiftly. Sorry for the bright colored post before, as the background changes, I haven't discovered on how to adjust it. Just highlight it if you feel of reading it. Yet, reading this blog is not a force or you are compel to do so.

Well on the top left side there are icons Home and Timeslide. You can click on the Timeslide and choose your preferred view options as well.

New profile picture, love it. I even make it as my desktop background.

Hope you still follow this blog and fell free to comment.
Thank you
Friendly regard
pijul

No comments:

Post a Comment