Friday, April 13

Ignorance


There is no other great word to begin with rather than
 بسم الله

Just another remainder for self, chiefly and a lesson for you, hopefully.

Rain is a blessing that shouldn't be taken for granted 


It was a bone-chilling Thursday morning in early autumn. However, it was warm and welcoming in Dr Aji's house, treated with unfailing hospitality and being served with piping hot yet tantalizing breakfast did really make us felt like kings. I was enjoying pairs of toasted breads meanwhile he was stroking his elegance-red iPad when out of the blue he turned to me, “Do you know what the fastest car in the world is?” I took a glimpse at his iPad, apparently he was reading an online automotive magazine. I tried to evade from answering the question by cracking some jokes, yet ended up saying, “honestly, I don’t know”. He spent the next hour telling me in depth his passion on cars, despite I was sinking into blurriness to differentiate between super car and sport car, and not-knowing what the horsepower do was the worst part.  Rest assured, I was damn stupid when it came to automotive. But, it was interesting and eventually I did learn Bugatti Veyron, was the fastest car.

Proven, all this while, I barely read.

Sometimes by looking back, we trace our mistakes

Frankly, I don’t have a father who is keens to talk on politics, no elder brother with passion on cars and irrefutably I’m suck at soccer, scared and overwhelm by many doubts to have a bash, never have any initiative to embark reading outside the textbook, heeding any world’s crux issues and news nor enhancing my knowledge and skills in life. I swiftly follow the safe route, walking along the similar road and lock myself behind the gate of my comfortable habit-fortress. I simply go along with the flow. Obviously, I’m being ignorant and wronge right from the very beginning. 

But I believe everyone has own weaknesses and those who realise it should be grateful. Our world is no longer similar as our forefathers’ generation. It is far from a happy-go-lucky ride filled with joyful giggles. Gladly this few days, I realise that my life has to change especially at becoming a knowledgeable person. The two weeks holiday eventually comes to an end and back to real life mode.

10 muwasafat tarbiyah

 10 MUWASAFAT TARBIYAH: 10 key characters of devout muslim


Dear reader,

Having wide knowledge
Be organised and professional in every duty or business
Restrain self from lusts and lures
Firm and clean aqeedah
Practicing right ibadah
Nobel and high morals
Strong yet healthy body
Able to stand on own feet
Be useful to others
Always be on the dot

I believe, improving oneself is the top priority and Imam Hassan al-Banna outlined these 10 guidance in becoming  a better muslim. Honestly, I'm still lacking of most of them. Yet, we are learning. Inshallah.

Admittedly, it is uneasy to clog themselves from the strong lusts and desires swiftly, either possessing broad and holistic knowledge, forbid delay and be punctual, be organised in every aspect and business of life, instil and cultivate strong and noble morals, strong physical and stays healthy, standing on own feet and be independent, be useful and hearten others, has prudent and clean aqeedah and practising true ibadah by emulating our Prophet, Muhammad SAW. Yet, we could always try to improve ourselves, all it takes is tawakal and determination to change for the better.


It is a long and winding road

Life is full with trials and challenges. Indeed, nothing in life is free. Sometimes it may gets too much, the tribulation might be too heavy and we may feel that we've lost touch.Yet, the road is still long. Ya Rabbi, give us light and make us strong. Shows us right from wrong.

 May we always be under Your guidance.

That's for now. Till next time. Jazakallah Khayran for reading this.






2 comments:

  1. first!
    kita semua sedang belajar. tarbiyah sampai mati.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup fateh..that's correct. aku bru nk start belajar. :)

      Delete