Tuesday, February 14

The journey, just begins


Just another story

Everyone has a road to travel

There was a guy; we were working in the same company . He was scolded by the boss, I overheard while walking  outside the room. Later, that evening, I saw him struggling with his car. “I think there is something wrong, I can’t start the engine” he told me when I asked. His face seemed gloomy. It was getting dark, thus I offered him a lift home.

We didn’t talk much in the car. He told me he had 3 children and a beautiful wife. His house was quite old, not alike fancy houses in the busy city. He walked towards an apple tree in front of his house and touched the tip of the leaf. Swiftly, a smile hovered on his face, and walked briskly to his family waiting on the front door. He kissed his wife on the chick and hugged the children. Laughter cracked the quietness of the evening.

Moments later he came to me to say thank you. “I saw you touched the leaf and suddenly a smile hung on your face, yet you were looking sad in the car” I asked after million questions dancing on my head. Strange and curious, shall I described. He laughed.

“In life, we all have troubles and problems, yet they do not belong here with my family. So, every day I hang them on the leaves and it is strange that they are getting further the next morning” I smiled. He thanked me and I went home, yet still thinking about it.

Appreciate while you still can

Dear reader,

There are people in the world who know no misery and hardship, and they take comfort in cheerful film about twittering birds and giggling elves. There are people who know there is always a mystery to be solved, and they take comfort in researching and writing down any important evidences.
There are people in the world who are struggling with life, but they never tell or show it to anyone. And they take comfort in love within family and caring friends. There are also people in the world who are wishing to be like you, cheerful, easy and free. As if nothing is lacking in your life. You are very fortunate indeed. Be grateful and appreciate it.

Today we may not get what we want the most, but never ever give up. 
I remember my friend said, 
JATUH ITU BIASA, BANGKIT ITU LUAR BIASA



True life just begin..all the best to you guys
Try harder, worked smartly
To you, this is not over yet...
stay strong...believe me..eventually you will be successful
You just need to have faith
and keep on trying
We are prying to God
To grant us the best.. :)

Lets us be those who are bertaqwa to Allah, they are successful people indeed
P/s: I’m sorry for writing in English. It is not I’m good with it; I’m a dumb when it comes to English actually. But, I believe, if you are weak, you learn. Thus, here I am, learning. 

That's for now...

Regards,
Pjul



1 comment:

  1. Pijul. This entry, made me cry.
    I don't know, but every single
    words in this entry means a lot to me.
    thankyou Pijul :)

    "Jatuh Itu Biasa, Bangkit Itu Luar Biasa",
    he's been very supportive and loving, pour a lot of concern for me to go thru this. i miss him :(

    ReplyDelete