Saturday, March 17

A big day


Dear Readers,
I don’t know much about life
But I do know there are big days and there are small days
And most days are small days
And they don’t matter much to anyone
But, today is the big one


It was 10.00pm at KLIA. My friends heading to Auckland, New Zealand left about an hour ago. I was the sole traveller indeed. After saying my last farewell to my beloved family and friends, I went down the escalator, trying to figure out what I was supposed to do next. Asked the counter on how to check in, with guidance from someone there, the puzzle was solve. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the action was filmed by one of my friends, who were watching upstairs. All the funny, blurred and amateur acts was captured and uploaded into Facebook. I watched it, it was hilarious and foolish, a guy struggling to find an entrance. Yet, first time rite, what did you expect? :D

Ultimately, I entered the train to the other side of the building, passed all the inspections and successfully boarded the flight. I remembered of kept on checking the gate no, C1, terrified if I boarded the wrong flight.
Once inside, I was placed beside the window along side with an elderly Indian man. I was quiet thrilled and excited, patiently waiting for the flight to start moving. Out of the window, the darkness covered everything, only countless red and green light appeared. There were a small screen for movie, safety booklet, a small pillow and blanket provided. At the meantime, I did my last minute texting, replying all the messages.  Sharply at 10.30pm, a couple minutes safety movie was shown followed by few announcements.  Then, we were ready to take off!

Minute later, we were up in the air, the city was getting smaller as we were high up in the sky.  The dark sky blinded all the views, the Kuala Lumpur capital city faded slowly from sight. The joyful life, loving family, cheerful friends were left behind and stepping into the world of uncertainty, occupied with strangers.

Thanks to those who came :)

Those moments :)

Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrows

We are, but He will help us, Inshaallah




2 comments: