Thursday, January 26

Untold story part 1

A story is a beginning of new chapters in life

I really enjoy the rain, it sprouts calmness cold and comforting

I lived in a small remote town situated far to the north of Selangor, even most people never heard of it. I had been spending 19 years growing and embracing life there, in a small wooden house. Yet, I never complained. It was that moment that changed and brought hope to my family. An offer letter was sent to my primary school and later was passed to me by my teacher, a smile hovering on his face. It was an offer to study in MCKK, Perak, "very far indeed" my mum said.

I was just 12 and hardly made my own decision or argued with elders. "We rejected it" my mum spoke on my behalf when the news spreaded among the teachers. I just hid behind my mum's shadow when the teachers came, compelling my mom to reconsider. I remembered, a man said, "Rejected? what a waste." when my father took me to a small high school in Sabak Bernam to register as a student. 

Later that evening, an elderly man together with my BM teacher came to my house. I was still  a dumb to understand their conversation, yet I knew that elderly man ended up to be my foster father. " Hafizul, you will study in Kuala Kangsar and I'll send you there, don't worry"

On 5th of Jan 2005, he came with a Perdana and helped me to load my stuffs. My father sat on the front, however my mother didn't follow. Deeply, I knew she was really sad to leave me. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a cuddle. I didn't know whether I felt smug or happy, yet I enjoyed the journey as I never travel very far before. 

I was grateful to be under the "Project Khas" allowing me to not-paying the fee, except the for the PIBG. Swiftly, I completed the registration and was sent to the sole hostel in the administration side, specifically for the new boys.E42 was my dobby number-it will be coming handy later I guess. As my father faded away with the car, tears rolled on my cheek, the heart felt so empty. stranded in a world filled with strangers.

End of part 1 

Fiat Sapientia Virtus-let manliness comes through wisdom

Something unexpected can be our identity

Everyone has challenges and problems in life
It is the matter of how we look at it
It is not the solution that grown us
But the process
Rely on Him-Inshallah everything will be fine


No comments:

Post a Comment