Sunday, January 22

This few days...

Everything may not seem as simple as it appears...

A gloomy day today, indeed...

It is a fine Sunday morning. Indeed it is very quiet until I can hear the sound of the fan spinning. Only two of us in the house, gladly there is internet-at least the is something to entertain us. The A Level result is coming out this Monday-tomorrow to be exact. It may sound simple, yet it means everything to me, whether I can kick up this new year with something to cherish or otherwise.
Lately, I’ve been asking myself...



 Some of my thoughts...

Am I really ready to fly... or it is similar if I continue studying in Malaysia itself. Undeniable that initially I was really enthusiastic and hoping to study abroad, yet, now I’m facing a lot of troubles and problem...my braces?- I can’t continue using it in aussie. If I study locally, the problem can be settled plus I can take my driving licence here....it is just I’ll feel disappointed and shy, coz everyone knew that I’ll be flying and they must be expecting that I am.


Sooo... to make it simple, I just pray to Allah... I prayed that I hope to be given a chance to go oversea and a good result, coz I believe He knows better where I belong to. If He gives me a chance, means He will also shows me the way out...InshaAllah...Amin~

Last picture together...

Few days ago, I went for BTN-Biro Tata Negara camp at Meru, Klang... I was grouped together with Stephen in group 10. There was one guy in my group that amazed me.... What was so special about him was, he was an orphanage...his parents died (I couldn’t remember when) but both of them passed away in within two months. Her mother succumbed to cancer and his father died due to heart attack.
 
Currently, he was staying with his younger brother and together they run the poultry business that his father left. He was a brave and inspiring young entrepreneur. He bred and supplied chickens throughout the country. He told us his boon could reach up to RM40000 per month and currently he was breeding up to 100000 chickens occupying the 4 barns he had.

But, what I’m trying to say here is, he is a very strong and dedicated guys inside. Despite, he is still very young at the age of 19... Living without parents is not easy indeed. Imagine you have to manage yourself and stand on your feet...doing everything that only elders will usually do. He is such an inspiring human being. Handling a successful business is another great challenge. Yet, he conquered it very well! Plus, he is also academically good. He will be flying to aussie soon... J Hopefully, you sprout great success in the future...


That’s for now...

For those who have problems in their life...
Beat your problems today and step forward bravely!

For those who have to say farewell...
Hug them tightly and say' thanks for everything'
and walk with smile hovering on your face..



2 comments:

  1. salam. Pijul.
    GOODLUCK for tomorrow.
    sama2 lahh kita berdoa.
    semoga Allah meberkati usaha kita.
    and about one of your groupmate tuh,
    bukan kau sorang yang amazed, aku pun sama wehh.
    take care pjul. May us success with flying colours. amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thanks ety! :)
    may ko gak gain success together gether k..
    tke cre also..enjoy ur life in aussie
    ALL THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete