Thursday, August 4

Updates On mE



fuh, Im quite shocked that i've not been writing in this blog for quite a long time.
Admittedly, I don't have much posts here :(


IElTs
I just sit for my ielts 2 weeks ago. It was OK only la, yet I missed some points during listening. Second passage for reading was a bit hard, it took me 10 minutes to understand fully what was it all about. Meanwhile, I just wrote what I can for writing. Most important, I did my best. The result will be out within 13 days, precisely on 12 of August. Inshaallah, just pray for the best. 


AS
The result will be out this coming Wednesday. It was a very important exam as it determines whether I'm qualified to go oversea. We are suppose to check it online that day, however I plan to check it a day after. So that I don't have to answer them what my result was. :D


Ramadhan
Today is the 4th day of fasting. Since the first day, I broke my fast at home. I bought foods from college before I went back home. Selamat berpuase semue! May this Ramadhan we are able to change ourselves and be closer to Allah. Amin~


This month two of my friends are going to US, congrats to them. All the best there... hopefully I can go oversea also one day.. :)

despairnomore~

No comments:

Post a Comment