Tuesday, August 9

bEliEf


May we ALL be blessed by Allah,
Take this month of Ramadhan as a golden gateway to be 
closer to Allah and seek for His forgiveness :)

Assalamualaikum wbt..
Actually , I've been writing nowadays and one of them sounded like this~
what kind of friendship is this?
When it is all about me.
What kind of friendship is this?
I it is all up to me.
I'm the one who start the first step, all the time
asking how are you?
have you taken your dinner?
have you arrived?
What kind of friendship is this?
When she keep on calling you,
asking this and that,
yet, she never did the same to me.
Instead I'm the one who called you guys,
asking this and that.
Sometimes I'm wonder,
will you ever text and ask me;
How are you today?
Have you arrived from your hometown?
What are you doing now?
yet, I'm still waiting patiently.. :)
because, all I need is BELIEF..

Yup, I know that it sounded terrible.. :D
I wonder how J.K Rowling was able to come out with such impressive novels..

Results are coming out soon. I just hope for the best. Well I did my best and I've put my best foot forward. Whatever it is, It is all from Allah... and I'm grateful for it.. Alhamdulillah..

Sadness and despair I honestly cannot deny, as a normal human w'll surely sometimes feel disappointed if we cannot achieve what we want most. Most probably I'll feel the same. However, just remember..God has plan for everything, just be a grateful servant.. :) Inshaallah everything gonna be fine.

Please pray for my success.. :)
Aminnn



despairnomore~

2 comments:

  1. pray & hope for the best! InsyaAllah, chaiyok pijul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pijul you've done well don't worry! I'm following your blog :D

    ReplyDelete