Monday, August 22

I just realised......

Assalamualaikum wbt..


I was very disappointed when I got my AS results despite I achieved 3A’s, and 1B. The fact that I was the only one among the scholars who didn’t get all A made me felt tremendously sad. To be frank, I was hoping to get all A and at least be the same level as others. Upon seeing my best friends getting awesome results made me felt jealous and in grieve. I remembered a quote saying, “being at the bottom is sad enough, yet seeing your best friend at the top made you feel worse”. Accordingly, for the whole day I was in the sad mood.

Verily, a friend in need is a friend indeed. They tried to comfort me and told me not to feel sad over it. It took me quite a long time to digest it. Thankfully, now I realised....
Comparing will only leads to despair and sadness. There is no doubt that comparing with others will only cause disappointment. In fact, you are not competing with anyone rather that to yourself indeed. Especially the one that you are comparing with is your best friend, in which you are supposed to be happy for...

Getting 3As are good enough. You may hear that others are getting more than that, and that is the reality. We have to embrace that there will be someone who is lots better than us. Surely, if we had done our best, there is nothing to be cried for. I know we may feel dissatisfied, yet do know that the key is to be grateful. I strongly believe that God will grant us success proportionately to our effort. In fact there is a lot other things to be grateful for; health, financial sustainability, good life, peace, good education and even friendship.

Every cloud has its own silver lining. I’m totally grateful for getting a B for math. Despite initially I feel discontented, but sooner or later I feel lots better. Thanks to my friends who help me t get over it. What I’m trying to say here is, getting a B do thought me a lot of stuffs. It makes me realised that friends are always there to help you, chiefly your best friends. Besides, I start to feel more grateful in life. God gives me a very awesome, remarkable, marvellous best friends in which all this while I hardly appreciate them and an opportunity to know my weaknesses. Alhamdulillah. Thus, never give up as true failure only exist if we throw in the towel.

Everybody falls   sometimes,
Gotta find the strength to rise,
From the ashes and make a new beginning.

This week also I managed to settle my application for universities. Hopefully, I’ll get offers from the universities that I wanted to go. But most crucial, hopefully I can get the most satisfying and gratifying result for my A-levels and pass the requirements to study abroad. Inshaallah.

1.       Australia National University
2.       University of Adelaide
3.       University of Queensland and
4.       University of New South Wales

Hopefully I can get the offer from one of those universities. Please pray for my success. My best friend always say “just do all the best in everything and God will help you”.



despairnomore~

3 comments:

  1. we're supporting you pijul! all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn ptus asa yer pijul..tingkatkn usaha.! Allah sentiasa ada utk kte..:)

    ReplyDelete