Monday, October 24

Movie anyone?

Huh, actually I just finished my Law papers today..fuhhh! tiring..remembering those cases.. Gladly it over..hehehe..
So relax a bit.. I wanted to show you guys the movies I like.. Not top 10 la.. maybe there are some others, but forgot to mention...


The one and only.......Harry Potter's series. Although I thought reading the book is better....yet they are still enjoyable. I like Ron when he was still a little boy, really cute..haha :D


Kung Fu Hustle is epic man! hahaha... It is a very awesome movie! People being kicked, flying everywhere,  very funny also...hehe Stephen Chow, you did a very good job.. :)




I remembered of watching this after my final for1st sem. hahaha...actually it was really funny! I love the chameleon..hehe. 




This one you should watch lol..KUNG FU PANDA!..Stephen said, there gonna be the third one. Whereby his father gonna come..hahaha... XD. Very touching, funny...a lot of awesome stuns..remember.....inner peace...




Wahhh...! I love this one also.. I am number four.. awesome power! plus, I had a dilemma  of either watching this or went to a another program...well, i chose the first one.




Erm, this one quiet a confusing movie, I still don't really understand the ending.. hahaha... But it is still a very good movie.. The way they think is so complex..haha 




The next one will be Diary Of A Wimpy kid.. It is really funny. In certain situations I feel like 'Greg' portrays how I am..haha.




I think lastly is Beastly.. Dude, it was really touching..YOU should watch it I guess..hahah... lesson learnt: be a good guy!


That's all I guess..haha

I'm happy having u guys, yet I'm pity u guys for having me

No comments:

Post a Comment