Sunday, September 25

Small Note to Self


Teardrops slowly fall from my eyes as I look to the sky, and I question how come life keeps passing me right on by.  I just wonder why I can't escape, is this my fate?  To always be unhappy and how much longer must I wait...


Once upon a time, there was a boy. He kept on saying to himself:

“I'm tired of trying.  I'm tired of crying.  I know I've been smiling, but inside I'm dying.”


Welcome to this emo blog!!


Yup, admittedly the words that I used in this blog were some kind of formal, the fact that I’m not really know on how to use simpler, bombastic words... nah, it is ok la..As long as people are understand... 

One small awesome bookstore with awesome name~


Perfect Humankind

Being sad is the characteristic of a perfect humankind. Created as human and not a robot, enable us to have various kind of feelings...happy, moody, sad, delighted, angry and ect... Thus, sadness is the indication of perfection in God’s creation.

No harm for being sad
Just remember...
Every cloud has its silver lining.

True friendship

I quoted what my friend said,

True friends show how they really feel. They share their true feelings and their friendship grows stronger, into a deeper level. Just be yourself, true friends will accept you for who you are and help you go through that phase of your life. We are here for you. Always... So don't hide your feelings from us. Just be real and be yourself... :)

Sorry guys for causing so much troubles..
I'm just a guy desperate for intention, love in life....

Maybe if I wasn't so good at pretending to be happy, I might learn to actually be happy...


Thanks ya for keeping me smiling :) 



I'm happy having u guys, yet I'm pity u guys for having me

1 comment:

  1. keep on those smiles....
    the strongest person is the one who can still smile even if he is angry or deeply grief inside

    ReplyDelete