Tuesday, September 6

My peaceful kampung



First and foremost, selamat hari raya...maaf zahir dan batin...


Recently, I bought a digital camera, Nikon to be specific. Admittedly, I do not really know exactly the reason for me of buying it. Perhaps, I was thinking of using it during Hari Raya and events afterwards.  I want to capture best moments in Sunway College as this is my final year here. How time flies swiftly... 

Lots of my friends are thinking of how my village look alike.
“Sekinchan? Never heard of it before.”
“Erk, it is located near to Sabak Bernam...”
"Oh, ikan bakar Sekinchan"

So, as now I have my own camera, perhaps I can show you a bit on how my hometown is.


Erk... this is me. I just woke up when I took this picture. Sorry for the messy hair. I had not showered yet.



This is the road leading to my house. It is damn straight. I used to race here when I was a kid. ;P Just kidding. I forgot to remove the date when I took these pictures..haiya!



This is a small moat system in front of my house. Seriously, I used to swim in here when I was a little boy with my cousins. Now, it is so muddy.


This is an awesome bridge across the moat connecting my house with the main road. Look scary is it?


This is my grandparents’ house. Sadly, they were no longer with us. Now, my uncle is staying there. Look very traditional is it?



Next, this is my small, humble house. It may not look so big, just a medium wooden house. This where I’ve been staying since I was in year one. It may not look so fascinating to you, yet this is my shelter, my contention...











My two little kittens..:D




My house is surrounded by paddy fields. In fact, the whole village! hahaha..


This is a small shop selling basic necessities to the local. It looks very small and old, yet so patriotic! haha



 Sorry, but there is no "Sekinchan Ikan Bakar" in Sekinchan itself!

Hurm, sorry for the terrible pictures. I'm not really an expert in taking photos.
p/s: Mock is coming weh! 


despairnomore~

3 comments:

  1. great post! i love a peaceful and calm village such as yours, hopefully I'll be able to visit your home one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...but no ikan bakar lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho...gamba tu ko amek masa bday aku.....haha!!!
    best nye....nak dtg beraye rumah ko satu hari nanti. lpas a2 nak????

    ReplyDelete